Click on the No. to enlarge the image
- This polychrome wooden statue represents Saint-Maclou as a bishop, it is located in the choir to the left of the main altar.
- This polychrome wooden statue represents Saint-Marcouf as Father-Abbot, it is located in the choir to the right of the main altar.
- This very beautiful Crucifix of great simplicity is located high up at the level of the recess between the nave and the choir.
- This little virgin has her stone niche in the Sacristy. It was discovered by chance by Chantal Lepetit/Sion who donated it to the chapel.
- This original stone statue represents Saint-Marcouf, it is located in the nave on the left as you enter.
- Its copy is placed outside above the main entrance door to the chapel.
- This statue represents the Virgin and Child, it is placed on the south altar on the right before the choir.
- This statue represents the virgin, it is placed on the north altar from the Louis XV period on the left before the choir.